Monday, December 5, 2011

The Reveal

Monday, October 3, 2011

I woke up feeling a little nausea this morning. It was almost like the feeling you get when you haven't eaten all day. I thought it could be that I was just extremely hungry, but I decided to try a pregnancy test just to see.
When the pregnant result came up, I almost couldn't believe it. I was so excited. In a true reflection in the life of a military wife, my husband was away in the desert training. I called and left him a message and texted him the picture of the test read out. I called a couple of my close friends to share the news. It was incredibly difficult to keep from telling the whole world. For now, I will outlet it in this blog (to be published later).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home