Monday, December 5, 2011

Pregnancy Week 3

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I flew to visit my sister. This trip had already been planned, so I waited to tell her when I got there. I have never gotten motion sickness on a plane until today. I started looking around for a bag even. Thankfully I did not throw up. I had to get food as soon as I got off the first plane and soon after my second flight landed. Being hungry is no longer just a background thought… it makes itself well known with nausea. It is such a strange reversal of previous experiences. Normally when you start to feel sick, it is an aversion to food and not the need to eat something.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today I noticed a stronger than normal desire to eat fruit. I have always liked fruit, but I usually don’t go out of my way to include it in my diet (terrible habit, I know). I was helping take care of my nephew and all of the fruit he was eating looked so good. I could not resist getting some for myself. I will have to buy more at the grocery when I get home.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Felt fantastic today. No nausea or anything. Almost a little worried that I should be feeling sick or something, but I won’t dwell on that. Need to keep thinking positive. Got one of the baby apps on my phone today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home