Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oorah for the Second Trimester!

 So, I have taken a couple of weeks off for the holidays. This will be just a short post, but I have had a few requests for a new belly picture.

I intentionally wore the same outfit to better compare to the last picture. This is 17 weeks!
I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to wear the same outfit, but here's hoping.
I feel like a normal person again, so I am getting to the gym and doing more workouts!! Yay! Finally! It was actually like a switch was flipped in week 15. Amazing how different. I had completely forgotten what it was like to not feel nauseas. I'm very much looking forward to getting back some of the muscle tone I lost while being sick for three straight months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home