Friday, February 10, 2012

Rough Draft Registry


Here are my 22 weeks belly pictures!!
I took a couple pictures since the angle is kind of hard to get in the mirror.

I started my registry on Monday. Spent 3 hours at the store and left cause I was started to get exhausted from looking at things over and over and walking all around the store so many times. Some of the things they have on the 'guide' list are so ridiculous and unnecessary. The store here is also not organized very well. They had clothes racks blocking the organization stuff (any of you that know me well know that I love me some organizers). They also should give every momma that is registering a bottle of water as she is going around the store. I got so dehydrated while I was there. Over all, very dissatisfied with the outing and will be changing much of the registry this coming week online from the comfort of my home office.

So, friends and family reading this -- DO NOT yet go on my registry because it is likely to change entirely within the next few days.
I will let you know when it is complete. I also have little cards that have the registry number and stuff.

Also a heads up -- Do Not ... I repeat ... Do Not buy us a circle of neglect. That will never be on our registry and I refuse to ever ever own one. If you are unsure as to what I am referring, I am talking about those circular plastic entrapments that contain a child in a terrible standing position with 'activity' things all around them to keep them entertained. I hate them with a passion. Most of them are also banned by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
And, stepping off of soapbox.

I will try to get the registry done within the next 5-7 days. I just have to reevaluate and prioritize things. That is the other thing I hope they have online -- priority listing for the registry. There are many things that I want to place on the registry, but we won't need them right away so I'd rather they were indicated as such. We shall see if I can figure out a way to make that clear.

It is very fun to pick out cute baby things and I can't wait to start putting Rollin's things together for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home