Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Expanding waistline

I'm still able to wear most of my normal clothing. It is, however, starting to feel a little snug. My granma gave me a couple of Bella or Be Bands for Christmas. I tried them on for the first time today. These are my new favorite thing! Thank you, Granma!
If you have never heard of them, these bands are designed to go around your belly and hold up your pants while looking like a tank top or camisole under your shirt. It is genius. I will probably wear these every day. They give a little bit of belly support. They also remind me of how I would wear my tights pulled high up on my torso for ballet class without the annoying, bottom half of the tights. The main reason for them; to hold up unbuttoned pants, I don't quite need yet. When I do need to unbutton them, I will be glad to have a way to still wear my wardrobe.
No, I have not been paid for an endorsement, although I am open to the idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home