Saturday, March 10, 2012

It leaves a bad taste in your mouth

To what is the title referring, you may ask .... everything. Have any other of you mommas had the desire to brush your teeth all the time cause no matter what you eat or drink the taste afterwards is terrible? I seriously cannot stand to have a taste in my mouth for very long these days. I'm sure it has something to do with the hypersensitive smell sense that I now have, but wow. I haven't yet gotten to the point of carrying toothbrush with me, but maybe I should. Or, at least buy those little one use thingys. It also isn't the worst habit to start, in general. Especially with the increased risk for gingivitis while pregnant. I go to the dentist again in two months for that extra cleaning that our insurance covers while I'm pregnant, yay! Ok, enough about teeth.

Here is what you all want to see, I know.
This is the end of 26 weeks. The belly has really gotten big over the last two weeks. I'm eating all the time and Rollin is kicking and flipping away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home