Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh the weird dreams you'll have

I feel like I should have also started a dream journal. I have had some pretty amusing ones. I had heard that pregnancy dreams are weird, but wow. This is also coming from a girl that usually doesn't remember any dreams. So, having dreams at all is strange to me. I've had dreams involving random people from my life. I have had strange scenerios. One that I particularly remember was a dream that one of my good friends had the same picture of my husband as the background screen on her phone. In the dream, I wasn't even mad I was just confused as to how she got the picture. LOL - probably how I would react in real life, though. I had a dream that I got to go visit my husband while he is deployed. It was strange and crazy, but particularly difficult for the pregnant wife of a deployed marine. The dream was mostly about having to leave him and come back home and I was crying when I woke from it. I had a dream about going back and visiting my high school track coaches, but we were in the Rosecrans pool area. I wish I could remember all of them. It seems the strangest ones are more easily forgotten. I have had some bad ones about bugs. Any of you who know me know how bugs and I do not get along. They seem to think of me as a buffet.
I wonder if any of you have had similar experiences.
I meant to post a picture last weekend, but I've been exhausted. The job I started is basically 12 hours a day since traffic is so bad. It is very draining. I am thinking I will plan to start leave a while before the baby is due because I can't get anything done after work. Nothing is ready for the baby, and I think I'm going to need a couple weeks to get stuff organized.

Anyway, here are my 29 weeks photos.


I know it is the first picture in a while that I'm not all sporty spice'd out. And you can see the hematoma the crappy nurse gave me when drawing blood this week for my glucose test.


I'm a little nervous about the glucose test. I don't really have a reason to be nervous other than it is just a test I had to take that I don't have control over the outcome since gestational diabetes can affect anyone. And, I go back in a week and a half because my midwife was concerned that I'm measuring borderline small. Hopefully the results are fine for both. I gained 10 pounds since my last appointment 6 weeks ago, but she only went off of the centimeter measurement. I think it is just that I haven't let my abdominals go like some do since I work out so much. I have no worries about this little boy. He moves around and lets me know he is growing every day. Of course, I'll update after my appointment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home