Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pregnant Body

I just contacted a photographer about doing a maternity photo session! I have found that I am even more confident about my body image since becoming pregnant. My body is shaping up exactly as it should and is made to be. My husband tells me all the time how beautiful I am, and I am so thankful that he believes that and lets me know. I really hope that every spouse/partner is as supportive. I know some women have trouble reconciling their body image as it changes through pregnancy. But it would be my hope that every woman feels and knows how beautiful she really is.

Some of the physical changes are difficult for me, such as getting winded easier due to the increased blood volume that occurs during pregnancy. Yet, since I know that, I don’t feel as bad about being winded after going up several flights of stairs or something. Another I am starting to notice more is the limited capacity for lifting and moving things around. While, I think some people are overly cautious (someone the other day told me not to carry another child), I know my body and pay attention to it. Some of the other changes are great. While I wasn’t as active during the first trimester since I was feeling so sick every day, I have been very active during the second trimester. It seems like I am toning and getting in shape easier even though I am gaining weight for the baby. I really hope that I passed my group fitness instructor test so that maybe I can begin to do some work with pre- and post-partum mommas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home