Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Muffin Top is All That

If you don't watch 30 Rock -- you should -- But here is a link to the song my title is referencing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFJM1qZqsk she starts singing it at about 1 minute. Thank you, Jenna.


This picture was a few days ago. Don't be fooled, I am majorly sucking it in. I have a goal of 15 more pounds to lose. However, the scale in our gym is broken (totally lame), so I have no idea where I am so far.
If you are friends with me on facebook, you may have noticed my facebook vow to run/walk and do an additional workout each day during the olympics. I also vow to cut out sweets during this time. I am giving myself the exception of one small dove chocolate per day so that I don't go through chocolate withdrawal nor find myself cheating on the sweets vow due to cutting them out completely.
I did not buy any frozen meals whilst at the commissary this last time either. I got into that habit while my husband was in Afghanistan because it is so hard to cook for 1 and so very difficult to eat fresh foods before they go bad when you are by yourself. He is home, but in school, so still gone much of the time. I need to get back to fresh food, though, and cleanse out all the stouffers and lean cuisine. Although, I don't think they are the worst thing for you, they won't help me lose weight.
I also got used to eating a cookie (or three), whenever I wanted them while I was pregnant. If you know me, you know my sweet tooth. I now need to break myself of that habit. I have given up sugar for lent before, so I know I can. And, by the end, I didn't even really want them any more. Funny how that works, right?
Hopefully this will get my clothes to actually fit, instead of just button. I also don't want to have to suck it in. I have been given the comment that I look good for having just had a baby. I am very grateful for that. Now, I want the you look great. Nothing noted, just looking great, period.
I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home