Monday, April 16, 2012

Big movements

So here is a picture of me in the middle of week 32.


Someone told me the other day that she would have guessed that I was about 4 months pregnant instead of 8. I told her she was crazy. I measured exactly right at my doctor's appointment last week and all of my test results came back normal!! Hooray for normal!
I am having lots of acid reflux. So what are your bets on a full head of hair?!
They always ask me about if I'm feeling movement. I always respond with when am I not feeling movement? He's definitely active and likes to poke me in the ribs a lot. Stretching way out and wiggling around seem to be his favorites; like mother like son?

 I got a short video of him poking his butt out.

This is a pretty common occurance now. One of my friends actually got to feel it the other day. He usually gets stage fright when someone puts their hand on my belly. I absolutely cannot wait until his daddy gets to see and feel this in person. I won't say when that is going to happen, but soon. We'll post a picture with Daddy when he is home safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home