Monday, July 16, 2012

There were no people

My baby is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful, and most precious baby ever to be born.

I have realized that this statement is absolutely true by every parent whom has ever uttered it. This miracle of a baby was created by love and God's design. Out of seemingly nothing there came this person. "There were no people. And now there are people." - Somebody help me remember what movie that is from -

I grew a person. He is amazing and complex and growing every instant. My child is the best. But, I know that when you say your child is the best it is true without making my statement false. The most amazing thing ever because there was nothing and now there is something - from within me. It is ever more apparent to me how much of a miracle each baby is, none more than my own, of course.

If it seems that I am talking in circles, it is because I am in a way. I now can imagine that when my mother tells each of myself and my sisters that we are her favorite, she really means it to each of us. I know that this can be true for each of us without it being exclusive of the others.

Alright, I'll be done waxing philosophic now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home