Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homecoming!!!!


My baby daddy is home!!
My husband is the best man in the universe, and it is so amazing to have him home. It is also nice that we have a couple weeks before our "baby makes 3" arrives. My big belly is an interesting change for him to see in person.


We are both enjoying watching our baby boy moving around and responding to his father's voice and touch. I am starting to get to the uncomfortable phase of pregnancy, so it's also nice to have someone else here to help me when needed. I had to take my wedding band off the other day because my fingers are starting to get more swollen. :( My feet and legs are really only swollen after being on them all day at work. I decided to start my leave from work in 2 weeks, so that will help with that aspect of the discomfort and non-ability to sleep. I will figure out how to put a poll on here to get votes for when everyone thinks Rollin will make his arrival. I have heard many that think it will not be to his due date, but we shall have to see.

My maternity photos are available to see online. They turned out pretty well. If you are interested in seeing them, go to www.laurayatesphotography.com and click on the client galleries link at the top. You will see a link for Eileen Maternity. The password is - babyboyrollin - all as one word, no caps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home